With plans to take the SoFlo Brunch Series on the road, Austin was the first stop!
This was a meet-up to introduce the brunch and the creative platform to SXSW- goers. I was excited for Jason Francis, the Social Media Samurai to join the event as a co-speaker and share his experience as a blogger and online influencer in tech, travel, and social media!
Just a few things we went over:
- How Influence is seen as the new currency online.
- Benefits of being authentic online
- Setting online brand goals to become an authoritative voice/influencer
- Knowing your audience
- Engaging and networking your ass off on and offline
- The art of participating in Tweet Chats and other online events
- And the path to Brand Advocacy
In addition to the presentation, I was able to connect with movers that is making noise in the digital, mobile, and philanthropic world.
Thank you to special guest speaker, Jason Francis aka the Social Media Samurai for his insight. Jason is knowledgable in social media, blogging, and the art of influence. Check him out: @trueomeganexus
Check out the pictures under the previous events tab.
After this week, I'm thinking of the next stop for the SoFlo Brunch Series. If you are interested in collaborating in South Florida or another city, contact: email@example.com.