3/05/2014

SoFlo Brunch Meets SXSW!!!


I'm so excited to host a SoFlo Brunch Series is hosting a Meet-Up at SXSW! This is my first year participating and going to SXSW this year. I look forward to be in the middle of the massive connecting, music, film, and digital interactions. I heard it gets crazy busy, but so worth it.

I’ll open the discussion on how Influence has become the new currency in recent years. Co-speaker Jason Francis, will be sharing his experience and advice on influence in the digital age!

If you plan to be at SXSW be sure to stop by the SoFlo Brunch Series for a presentation on Influence, breakfast bites, and great networking!

Join us:

March 11th, 2014
11am-12:00pm

Citadel Club Room
604 Brazos St

Don’t forget to join the conversation & experience:

#SoFloBSXSW and #SXSW

You can add the meet-up to your schedule here:



Let me know, if you have any questions!

Donnet

No comments:

Post a Comment